Every day you must say
So, how do I feel about my life ?
Anything is hard to find
When you will not open your eyes
When will you accept yourself ?
I am sick and I am dull
And I am plain
How dearly I'd love to get carried away
Oh, but dreams have a knack of just not coming true
And time is against me now...oh
Oh, who and what to blame ?
So, how do I feel about my life ?
Anything is hard to find
When you will not open your eyes
When will you accept yourself ?
I am sick and I am dull
And I am plain
How dearly I'd love to get carried away
Oh, but dreams have a knack of just not coming true
And time is against me now...oh
Oh, who and what to blame ?
Oh, anything is hard to find
When you will not open your eyes
When will you accept yourself, for heaven's sake ?
Anything is hard to find
When you will not open your eyes
Every day you must say
Oh, how do I feel about the past ?
Others conquered love - but I ran
I sat in my room and I drew up a plan
Oh, but plans can fall through (as so often they do)
And time is against me now...
And there's no-one left to blame
Oh, tell me when will you ...
When will you accept your life ?
(The one that you hate)
For anything is hard to find
When you will not open your eyes
Every day you must say
Oh, how do I feel about my shoes ?
They make me awkward and plain
How dearly I would love to kick with the fray ...
But I once had a dream (and it never came true)
And time is against me now...
Time is against me now...
And there's no one but yourself to blame
Oh, anything is hard to find
When you will not open your eyes
Anything is hard to find; for heaven's sake !
Anything is hard to find
When you will not open your eyes
When will you accept yourself ?
When ?
When ?
When ?
When ?
Jag är den här sången nu. Jag lever i den. Vad ska jag göra med mitt liv? Vad ska jag göra med allt? Jag sitter här som en tragisk hemmafru och tröstäter och städar och gör saker som jag absolut inte vill göra. Jag vill använda min hjärna till någonting vettigt. Jag vill inte vara slav. Jag får London 2 dagar i veckan. Tack. Men jag vill hellre leva på världens tråkigaste plats med rätt personer. Om ni förstår vad jag menar. Hopplöst. Eller inte. Eller jo. Anxious. Gjorde världens bästa låt i min dröm i natt. När jag vaknade kom jag bara ihåg brottstycken av den. Gick i ösregn och detaljerna kom tillbaka, nu är de nog borta igen. Jag orkar inte leta efter dem. Jag är överemotionell. Jag är överhormonell. 17 dagar!

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar