söndag 20 september 2009

Under Construction

Jag blir kreativ ibland och gör små texter. De är verkligen inte färdiga (eller bra) Bara grovskisser som ska pusslas ihop, eller styckas lite.

I'm longing for black smoke, ripe air
mourning and accepting
Twinkling streetlights

I have earned some whizzing in my brain once more
Spend my money on worthless pleasures

Walking endless streets
under endless sky
Heavy bass boost
Thin and light as silk

The beauty of puzzling
will dawn on me

To sit in the cold feeling pretty

freeze forever impressions will last

in a crowded street in holborn

sweet guitar

sweet strings

fluid get going get going til dawn

I melt into the stone/pavement

I melt into the streetlights


Poetry will make impressions last

like deer in headlight

The look on its face is mine.


Cause you know,

I am the silliest person I have ever met

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar